Monday, August 4, 2008

Bike Lovers Bazaar!

On the weekend Soph, the kids and I went down to Thebarton for the first Bike Lovers Bazaar, a bicycle market where stall holders can sell and trade everything bicycle related. Though not too busy on the Sunday, it was good to see it making a start, the Bicycle Institute will make plans to have a stall at the next market. I was happy as I got a copy of the 2001 edition of Encycleopedia for $10 - early version of the Xtracycle in this edition along with many other inspiring machines and options to add to your cycling lifestyle!



My bike went out with its wideloaders on in expectation of making a bulky purchase, all I ended up bringing home was a pair of large traffic barrier poles abandoned on the side of the road - thinking of using these in a future project!

No comments: